Fucking the Hot Barista in My Car

Stephanie was always at the coffee shop whenever I went there. Her pretty smile and warm eyes always caught me off-guard when I would order my coffee. She was quite literally the hottest barista I had ever seen. She had to be in her mid-20s and was short with curly black hair that she tied up in a bun. She wore large hoop earrings and had a gold stud in her left nostril. She was also curvy with nice full breasts and a plump ass.

I would usually take my drink and work at one of the tables for a few hours. Grad school had been kicking my ass and the coffee shop had become a place that I looked forward to each day. I would find myself looking up at Stephanie as I worked on my research project. She would greet each customer with a smile and cheery voice. Sometimes, our eyes would meet and she would give me a warm smile and I would smile back.

I wondered if she had a boyfriend or girlfriend and if the lucky person was satisfying Stephanie as much as I wanted to. I would think about all the wonderful things I would do to her body especially that ass of hers. Many times, I would sit in the coffee shop with a raging boner that would only deflate when I returned to my research project.

One day, I decided to ask Stephanie out. "How's your day going?" I asked her as I waited for her to finish making my coffee.

"It's going well. How about yourself?"

"Good. Just been busy with school and truly need a break," I said.

"Oh, where do you go to school?" she asked me.

I told her what school I was going to as well as my major. She was intrigued by it and asked me several more questions about my dreaded research project. I then decided to pop the big or somewhat big question.

"What are you doing after your shift? Would you like to grab a drink? Not coffee of course," I said with my best charming smile that I could muster.

She laughed at that. "God, no more coffee! But, yes I would love to get a drink. I get off at 6," she said.

"Ok, I can pick you up when you get off."

"That sounds good," she said with that same irresistible smile.

"Ok, I'll see you later," I said as I got my coffee.

I had to go to class that day and my impatience with my professor was bigger than usual. His slow way of speaking was driving me crazy and I desperately wanted the class to end. As soon as he dismissed the class, I was the first out. It was already dark as I rushed to my car. I checked my watch and saw that it was 5:30. I drove to the coffee shop and parked. I could see Stephanie and another co-worker closing up the store. Once she was done, I waved to her from my car and she walked over and got in.

We chatted for a while as I drove to one of my favorite bars in the area. When we entered the bar, we saw that there weren't that many people. Happy hour had just started and I ordered us both some drinks. Stephanie chose a cocktail and I got my trademark, Heineken. We spent the next few hours talking and drinking. I discovered so much about Stephanie like her favorite music genre, books she was currently reading, and also that she was single. We were both quite tipsy and decided to head out as the bar was closing up. I was surprised at how fast the time went and did not want the night to end.

After paying for the drinks, we walked back to my car. "What's your--" I had managed to say when Stephanie pulled my head towards hers and gave me a deep long kiss. I kissed her back after the initial surprise of it. Her hands encircled my head and pulled me deeper into the kiss. After a moment, we broke the kiss.

"Get in the back seat," she said with a sly smile on her face. I looked at her in amazement and then climbed into the back seat. She followed behind me and mounted me with her ass in my lap. We started to kiss and my hands moved instantly to her ass where I cupped both cheeks. She took off her top and I kissed both of her breasts as she unclasped her bra. To say that my cock was hard is an understatement as it fought with my jeans to be let out.

She took off her bra and her breasts spilled out. I took each nipple and sucked on them. She then moved to the side and began to take off my pants. My cock popped out as she pulled my pants and underwear down.

"Wow. You are quite big," she said. She gently grabbed my cock and started to suck it. I moaned as her head bobbed up and down. Her tongue glided all over my cock from the tip to the shaft. I watched her as she looked up at me.

"You like that?" she asked me with a smile.

I nodded as I could barely speak through the pleasure. She took all of me in her mouth and proceeded to deepthroat me. I moaned and clenched the car seats from the pleasure. She then rose up and pulled down her own pants and underwear and climbed on top of me. She moaned as my cock slid into her already wet pussy. I cupped her asscheeks as she began to ride me. Her mouth covered mine as she hungrily kissed me.

She increased the speed as her ass bounced on my throbbing cock. I took one of her breasts into my mouth and sucked on the hard nipple. I knew that I was going to cum soon but wanted to enjoy this as long as possible. I squeezed her asscheeks as she moaned above me. She looked down at me as she rode me.

I felt my orgasm coming so I gripped her wonderful ass and buried my face in her breasts. I cried out as I came. My body shuddered as I emptied myself in her. She continued to ride me as I came. When my orgasm finally ended, I raised my head and looked up at her with a big smile on my face. She was smiling back at me.

"Well, that was fucking amazing," I said. Stephanie laughed then grabbed my head and began to kiss me again.

https://wishlist.webflow.com/ideas/WEBFLOW-I-293

https://forums.whathifi.com/threads/heed-obelisk-si.114831/

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/showthread.php?951597-Coronavirus&p=33514231

https://pururin.io/forum/discussion/sauce/help-me-find-it-please

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=424628

https://developer.qualcomm.com/forum/qdn-forums/software/qualcomm-neural-processing-sdk/67772

https://www.wix.com/corvid/forum/community-discussion/multiple-userids-in-emailuser-1

https://jonathanalexand19.wixsite.com/xiconuni

https://www.wrestlingforum.com/threads/who-is-the-greatest-fotc-of-all-time.2420840/page-4

https://forums.whathifi.com/threads/your-song-track-of-the-day.95899/page-133

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Julie's Story

Silvery Hair and Golden Ops Pt. 01

Cock Worship